Monday, January 14, 2013

"Free" Project

Friday night I stayed home and felt like getting stuff done!  First I finished tearing up all the tile in my closet, pulled up the track from the sliding door and started laying down tile that matched the rest of the bathroom.  I ran out of tile, and the old tiles had lost their stickiness so no pictures now but it's all looking good!  Next I decided to paint my front door!  The inside.   I had leftover paint from the cabinets and from my bedroom wall.  I went with the darker paint from the cabinets.

 
Awhile ago I also did a "YoungHouseLove" project: I painted my birdbath.  I used leftover paint from my bedroom, so this was another free project!
 
 
best picture I have of it right now (and sadly the snow is gone)
 
What free projects have you done?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment