Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Orienteering and Update

I felt really good after last weeks race.  My endurance isn't so great yet so my time was slow, but my navigation was great!  I slowed down a lot on the second half of the course in order to really focus on my routes.
 

 
Start-1-2

2-3-4-5

3-4-5-6-7

7-8-9. (this is were I started to slow down)

9-10-11-12-13-14-finish
I went past 11 a bit, I think I had the map oriented wrong.... I turned around ("bird watching" as my dad says) and saw a control (11) and reoriented from there
 
 
Goals:
 January~

Running:  Still not running :) see you in the Spring!
Fitness:  I've been going to the gym, but not as much as I would like.  If the weather is bad I don't go, not worth it to get in a car accident.  I've been using the weight machines, reading on the stationary bike, and swimming. 
Dog: Only time I haven't walked (or tried to walk) the dog has been when the weather is bad!
School:  My online class was cancelled so no school... I am trying to do an free online class on dinosaurs and I am studying for my Praxis!

How was your January?

~Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment