Friday, May 18, 2012

Hide and Seek

Well...I've been looking at townhouses after work for a couple of weeks now.  I've looked at so many! 
It really is hard work, I'm set on where I want to live down to the very neighborhood and there are only 5 models of townhouses.  It seems though that only 1 model ever goes up for sale, I've probably seen 10 houses by now and 7 were the same model.

I looked at 2 on Sunday, one isn't on the market yet and the other went up on Sunday.  I really like them both, I may have only like the second because it was a model I hadn't seen yet.  I decided to put an offer on the first one!  It's in very good condition (but we are getting an inspection if my offer is accepted), and move in ready. If I do get it there are a ton of things I want to do though, mostly painting, and also knocking out a wall between the kitchen and dining/living room.

I would love to upload a picture of the model for you all, but my printer's wireless isn't working and neither are my laptops usbs ports...  BUT once I get that fixed-lots of photos!

Anyone have any house searching stories for me?

until next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment