Saturday, June 9, 2012

House Update...

Well my offer was turned down, a couple of weeks ago actually...  There was no counter-offer, it was just a big fat NO.  I'm not too upset though-after signing all the paperwork I prayed, basically I said "God, please don't let me do something stupid.  If that isn't the house for me please don't let this go through."  So I feel that rejection was a sign, it wasn't the house for me.

So I'm still looking, all the houses I looked at before have offers on them right now and nothing new has come on the market.  I believe my house is out there, I just have to wait a little bit longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment