Friday, August 10, 2012

Home Sweet Home

I got a house!  I've been avoiding posting anything about it because I was afraid that of something falling through.  But I signed the papers 3 days ago, and it's all mine!!!

As soon as I figure out where my camera and camera cord are packed I will post pictures.  It's a three bedroom, two and half bath townhouse.  It was built in 1976 and as far as we can tell has only been owned by one other person.  The previous owner bought it when she was my age!

I have a lot of work to do to make this place my style.  A few things that stand out: a wall of mirrors with adjustable shelving and an outdoor pond with two goldfish. Both are staying, I mean really how often can you say your pet goldfish conveyed with house, but they need an update.

It's going to take me a few days to get everything unpacked and then I can start looking at paint colors (and wallpaper remover...)!

~Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment