Monday, September 9, 2013

Weekly update

So let's see how I did with last week's goals...
Running goals for the week:
·         3 runs (per Galloway’s training plan)
         Done :), and I actually started the training plan early.  I didn't realize that my plan and my mom's plan are different lengths (she isn't doing Tink, just using the plan)
·         3 days of at home exercises (arm, core, etc.) 
          Oh, I forgot about this goal!
House goals for the week;
·         Put trim up in dining room
I started!  I need more nails to finish. And I need to do some paint touch ups

 
Goals for next week:
Running goals for the week:
Run 3x, Stretch before/after each run, do desk stretches at work, 2x at home exercises
House goals for the week:
Finish up trim in Dining room, pull weeds in back yard
 
Mom and I have a 5k this Saturday and the airport, we get to run on the runway!  I'm hoping the flat straight course leads to a PR for me.  My current PR is 28, but I haven't gone under 30 in a few years so under 30 will make me a happy camper.
(I ran a PR at the 10k I did on 8/25! 1:01!) 
  For me these PR's, or I should say the drive to achieve these PR's, remind me of swimming.  For a long time my dream was under :30 for a 50 free, I was so happy when I did that I think even more than when I went lower; and then the dream to eat 1:00 in the 100 free...I never got it (fastest was 1:00 even)
 
 
~Maggie
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment